Salary: $6000/month (Net Salary)
Full Time – Working remotely
5 days per week/ 8 hours per day.
Company: Remitano – www.remitano.com
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle. That includes: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs (what customers need and how the product will provide) and PRDs (how the product should actually be built) with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success
- Act as a leader within the company
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Technical background
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Experience in conducting several experiments during product development
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
- Experience in a job in the crypto market is a plus
Remitano provides an escrowed P2P Bitcoin marketplace where people buy and sell Bitcoin easily and safely with notable simple UI, friendly online customer support 24/7 and lowest fee compared with major players on the market. Our team is composed mostly of banking professionals with extensive experience in financial products, E-currencies, Payment System and Agile Software Development, and others.
Currently, it has service in many countries including Australia, Malaysia, Nigeria, Vietnam, Cambodia, China and is growing everyday.
Our Mission is “Make people financially happy.”
Benefits and Perks:
To apply: Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line “Product Manager”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com