To be considered for this position, you’ll need:
- Experience in creating test plan, test case (test scenario), test design and related test documents Familiar with executing System Test, Integration Test, Functional and Non-Functional tests
- Good at communication skills and exposure to international work environment
- Having knowledge about web/web service automation test, continuous integration (Jenkins to be specific), continuous delivery
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- High learning ability skills, be able to motivate others, understand the human factors
- Certification in Testing is desirable
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the development team to design testing strategy, test approach with support from test leader or senior testers.
- Analysing features, user stories (use cases or requirements) for validity and feasibility.
- Develop, maintain, and execute test cases for major products.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments to provide/propose timely test ‘solutions’.
- Coordinate with different teams to perform integration or interfaces testing between multiple platforms and environments.
- Provide needed support and documentation when required.
General Information (for full-time positions)
- Location: TomoChain Vietnam Hanoi Office
- Excellent working environment
- Highly competitive salary package, a 13th-month salary included with annual performance-based bonuses (Annual total bonus: up to 12 months’ salary).
- Working time: 7.5 hours per day, 5 days per week.
- Premium healthcare.
- Annual leave, insurance, and policy following Labor Law.
- How to apply: Send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
- Working in products that have users worldwide, and globally competitive.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.